Looking for a therapist? Search our Member Directory.
AFTNC clinical members are MFTs, psychologists, social workers, and counselors with special interest in working with families and couples. Members may work with individual adults, children, adolescents, and groups as well as doing conjoint therapy.
How to search:
- To search by name or city, type your search term into the appropriate boxes.
- You may select one or more terms in any of the boxes below.
- To select multiple items, hold CTRL (Windows) or Command (Mac) and then click the terms you wish to select.
- You may select one or more items in multiple boxes if you choose.
- Leave a field at its default selection to leave it out of your search.
By using this search engine, you understand and agree to the following:
- All of the information contained in the Member Directory has been provided to AFTNC by the member therapists themselves. AFTNC has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated the authenticity, accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. AFTNC makes no guarantee as as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed.
- Results may contain links to other sites, and/or email addresses. Such links are provided for the convenience of the user and AFTNC does not endorse, approve of or make any warranties or representations as to accuracy of the information contained in any site to which any user may be linked. Persons or entities using any of the links or email addresses contained herein do so at their own risk.
- Be cautious when using email to communicate about psychotherapy. Email is not a medium guaranteed to be confidential as it passes through many sites and servers on its way to the intended recipient.
- When you indicate your acceptance below, this will hold for all of the searches you conduct during this visit to our site.